Why are you overweight? DNA provides the answers!
Genes and gut hormones control what you eat, how much you eat and why you eat!
DNA does not believe in a “one size fits all” approach to fat reduction or health. No two individuals are the same, no two DNA Clinical Fat Reduction programs and treatment plans are the same.
There are different underlying causes of weight gain. I will conduct a thorough investigation to determine the cause/s of your weight issues. This will include genomic profiling. The DNA Clinical Fat Reduction philosophy is very successful because it corrects dysfunction and restores your body to health. Consequently the focus is on an ideal body composition (lean muscle to fat ratio).
The DNA system has proven extremely successful and has helped thousands of people achieve their goals even when nothing else has worked or their weight reduction has reached a plateau.
DNA will provide you with a highly personalised health program which includes:
- DNA individualised food lists
- DNA individualised exercise guidelines
- DNA personalised lifestyle coaching
- Nutritional supplementation treatment plan
- Monitor your progress using BIA and help you stay on track
Your DNA Clinical Fat Reduction Program will reduce your body fat and also improve your health.
Designer Nutrition Australia will give you:
- The underlying cause/s of your weight gain.
- The solutions to reduce your body fat and stay slim.
- A highly personalised Clinical Fat Reduction Program based on your genetics and pathology testing.
- Monitoring using Body Composition Analysis to ensure fat reduction whilst maintaining lean muscle tissue.
- Fortnightly clinical assessments to measure your progress.
- Fat reduction without counting calories, points or dieting.
- Healthy eating behaviours and habits.
- Personalised exercise advice to maximise results in minimal time.
- A Wellness Program to maintain your results.
**DNA is recommended by medical professionals**
Become another one of DNA’s success stories
1. Visit the Getting Started page.
2. Provide your email address.
3. You’ll receive our clinic information and price list.
Contact Me via email to book an initial assessment.