Detoxification is a natural metabolic process whereby the environmental and dietary toxins we are exposed to are changed into less harmful substances and subsequently excreted from the body.
Supporting detoxification is a cornerstone of contemporary and traditional medicine practice.
A professional Detox Program aims to:
- Address dietary and lifestyle factors to reduce the burden placed on your detoxification system, whilst simultaneously supporting the capacity of your key detox organs.
- Provide you with a personalised protocol that is safe and effective, and enables you to achieve the best possible health.
Our bodies are designed to process and remove toxins via key elimination channels including our digestive system, liver and kidneys.
However, individuals may vary in how toxins affect their health. A ‘toxin’ refers to any substance that has the potential to interfere with cellular function and both our short term or long term health.
Individual variations may be due to:
- This represents our level of exposure to various toxins and may include dietary allergens such as gluten, food additives and preservatives; as well as occupational, environmental or lifestyle related toxins such as cigarette smoking, or exposure to hazardous chemicals e.g. herbicides and pesticides, cleaning agents or some chemicals used within cosmetics.
- Toxins can also be created internally as part of normal, healthy metabolic processes, or by bacteria in the digestive tract, or from re-circulation of waste from the bowel.
- This describes your ability to process and eliminate toxins effectively and refers to the impact they may be having on your health.
- In the modern world, it is less common for health issues to arise due to high levels of exposure to a single toxin.
- Rather, health challenges may arise as a result of the additive effects of low-level exposure to a broad range of dietary and environmental toxins.
DNA Detox Programs are ideal for reducing your weight by 2-3 kgs!
There are four detox programs available
By completing the DNA Detox Questionnaire I’ll be able to recommend the program that is most suited to your health needs, and I will tailor your detoxification so that you can achieve the best possible results.
You will be prescribed nutritional and herbal formulas with dietary and lifestyle guidelines to support and enhance your detoxification processes.
Your individual product prescription and the duration of the treatment will vary depending on which program is appropriate. The dietary and lifestyle guidelines remain consistent for all the detox programs.
- The Health Reset Program (15 days) is recommended for individuals who are simply aiming to optimize their current state of good health and do not suffer from digestive or chronic health concerns. This short two week detox is appropriate as you are essentially well, but have recently overindulged. It is also ideal as a regular ‘spring clean’ detox.
- The Gut Detox Program (15-28 days) an extended 4 week detoxification program ideal for those who suffer from chronic or extensive digestive symptoms, or experience digestive conditions and imbalances in gut flora that negatively impact on health and well being.
- The Specialised Liver Detox Program (15 days) an ideal program for those with a high level of chemical exposure or who require additional liver support and healing to improve their health.
- The Liver Chemical Clearance Detox Program (15-28 days) an extended 4 week detoxification program ideal for those with a high level of heavy metal exposure.
1. For a copy of our fees and package details visit the Getting Started page.
2. If you would like to book a preliminary 30 minute consultation with the clinical nutritionist $125 ($100 redeemable on booking DNA Package) to ascertain if DNA will be of value to you or to book a DNA Package, please Contact DNA